It is with a heavy heart that we inform you that Live Clothing has appointed Liquidators BRI Ferriers. Changes to our Returns and Exchange policy applies. Please read carefully.
- Team Live X
If your online order qualifies for a return, it can be processed both IN-STORE or ONLINE.
HERE’S OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
Purchases made after 2nd May 2022 are not eligible for refund, exchange or store credit, and are considered final sale. Please choose carefully.
For online orders, this policy applies for any order made after 2nd May 2022.
At all times, the rights afforded to you under Australian Consumer Law remain available and will be respected by us.
For purchases made prior to 2nd May 2022, if you have receive anything you are unhappy with for any reason (excludes Sale, Clearance and Promotional Items), we’ll help you with a refund or an Exchange/Store Credit within 14 days from purchase. If your items are purchased on Promotion, we'll help you with an Exchange/Store Credit within 14 days of purchase. Sale/Clearance marked items are final sale.
Before you return your items, make sure they are:
- in the same condition they were when you received them;
- not worn, washed or altered, have their original swing tags, and are still in their original packaging;
- not earrings, swimwear, underwear, and/or bodysuits. For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns of these items and these are classified as final sale items
If your items are not received by us adhering to the above, then we may refuse your return. You must always have a valid proof of purchase from us.
Your items must be posted to us within three (3) business days of us providing you a copy of the label or agreement to assess your item for return. We will refuse your return if it is not promptly posted back to us within three (3) business days.
- Please note that Earrings, Swimwear, Underwear, and Bodysuits cannot be returned for hygiene reasons and are classified as final sale items. So please choose carefully.
- Afterpay transactions are eligible for Store Credit or Exchange Only. We do not refund to your Afterpay account.
- Shoe Boxes must be accompanying the shoes in original condition (i.e. unmarked, undamaged, and without labels/writing attached)
This all forms part of our Change of Mind Policy.
We are no longer accepting returns for International orders.
RETURN POSTAGE & PROCESS
Simply contact our Support Team to help you with your return. We usually respond within the next two (2) business days.
We’ll then issue you with a return label and provide you with a form to complete for your return. Simply head into any Australia Post office to lodge your return. Easy as!
We have a negotiated flat rate with Australia Post for all (Australia) returns at $10 per order, packaged together. This flat rate will be deducted from your Refund or Store Credit. Exchanged items are exempt from this fee unless purchased on promotion.
- Make sure you get your PROOF of LODGEMENT from Australia Post! Live Clothing will not be held responsible for any items that have gone missing in transit!
- Packaging is your responsibility. Make sure its suitable, secure, and waterproof. If you use poor packaging, it may contravene our Change of Mind Policy as your items will be received in subpar condition.
- If you paid for Shipping on your original order and you are returning items or your order, please be aware that these Shipping charges are non-refundable.
International Returns: We’re happy to assist, however please note that shipping back to us is your responsibility and at your cost. Simply contact our Support Team to help you with your return.
Oops! We’re so sorry! Occasionally a faulty item makes its way into our awesome range. BUT don’t despair, we’ll sort it for you!
Simply return it to one of our Stores or contact our Support Team to help you with your return.
Have an item that appears to have developed a fault? No worries, head into Store or contact our Support Team and attach some pictures of your faulty item. Lay it flat with good lighting. Include a copy of your receipt or proof of purchase.
Our Support Team will make an initial assessment of your claim and provide you with a free return postage label so you can send it back to us. Our Team will then physically inspect the item and make a final assessment on the returned item. We’ll process your refund or exchange as soon as possible and email you when the process is complete.
Some faults may need to be assessed by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued. In this case, we will keep you as informed and updated as possible. Live Clothing is not responsible for the processes or policies implemented by third party manufacturers.
If the item you have sent back to us is deemed not to be faulty, then you will be liable for both the return shipment to us (flat rate of $10) and the return shipping to you (flat rate of $10). For international shipments, the relevant international shipment rate applies. The return shipping costs will need to be paid before the item is returned to you.
If you are unsure about a faulty item or warranty repair, contact our Support Team. We’ll help you through the faulty returns or warranty repairs process.