RETURNS FOR ONLINE PURCHASES
All full priced orders are entitled to an exchange or refund. Sale items will only be exchanged and not refunded. Exchanges and refunds for online purchases will be happily accepted where the product has not been worn, altered or washed, is in its original saleable condition with labels / tags attached and is returned within 14 days of your date of purchase.
1. All returns must be accompanied by the Delivery Note / Return Form which was provided with your purchase on delivery.
2. Returns can be processed in any of our 12 stores or online.
3. All refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
Please Note: In the interest of hygiene we do not offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty, on pierced jewellery, hosiery, cosmetics, hair accessories, underwear, swimwear or bodysuits.
Securely pack items to be returned together with the Delivery Note / Return Form in an appropriate shipping satchel and send back (at your cost) to the following address:
Attention: E-commerce Manager
Live Clothing Pty Ltd
PO Box 1336
(Live Clothing recommends that you use a traceable delivery service when sending your return parcel to ensure safe delivery to us. If you choose not to do this you will be responsible for loss or damage to the product during delivery.)
If an item purchased is faulty, not of merchantable quality – meaning that it is not of the quality that you reasonably expected when it was purchased, bearing in mind how the item was described to you prior to purchase and also the item price – or, unfit for purpose – meaning that the item doesn’t do what you reasonably expected it would – we will accept returns within a reasonable time frame.
Please Note: In the interest of hygiene we do not offer refunds, unless faulty, on pierced jewellery, hosiery, cosmetics, hair accessories, swimwear or bodysuits.
IN-STORE RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Please choose carefully when purchasing in store.
1. If you change your mind on the items purchased we will offer an exchange or a store credit as long as the items are returned within 7 days of purchase in original condition, with labels / tags attached and proof of purchase.
2. If the items purchased are faulty the 7 day period in condition 1 does not apply. The goods may be returned with a proof of purchase within a reasonable time period and are subject to manufacture warranty and conditions. A refund will be given, or if you prefer, we will offer an exchange or a store credit. If the faulty goods have been worn, it would be appreciated that they are laundered prior to being returned.
3. No exchange or refunds will be offered on sale / reduced items.
IF YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL QUERIES RELATING TO OUR IN-STORE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on (08) 6267 6400 Monday-Friday (9am - 5pm WST).